Leading Edge Solutions
For All Aspects Of Family Law
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D., cum laude 2015
- Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Norfolk County Probate and Family Court Lawyer for the Day Program, Volunteer
Professional Associations And Activities
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Family Law Section Newsletter, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Annual Gala Planning Committee
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021
Elizabeth Hegner graduated from Boston College in 2012 and received her J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 2015 cum laude. While at Suffolk University Law School, Ms. Hegner was a Note Editor for Suffolk University Law Review and was a member of the Student Bar Association serving as a mentor to other students. During law school, Ms. Hegner interned for a solo practitioner assisting with the drafting, filing, and approval of Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions in the Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts.
Prior to joining Baskin Kershner & Thorp, LLC, Ms. Hegner worked with a solo practitioner in Somerville, Massachusetts focusing exclusively on family law. Currently, Ms. Hegner is an active member of both the Women's Bar Association and Boston Bar Association. Her participation includes writing for the Boston Bar Association's Family Law Section Newsletter and serving on the planning committee for the Women's Bar Association's annual Gala. Ms. Hegner was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2021.